Apart from the standard selling and purchase services, we are also able to export the vehicles abroad. Not only do we take the vehicles to the EU countries, but we also sell them through all over the world.
How does the export abroad take place?
- We do a technical check up or else a registration check up
- We prepare an export registration number plate
- If the sale takes place out of the EU countries, we need to get the customs papers
- There is no need to have the customs papers for the EU countries
What documents are required?
- valid ID
- another valid document that proves your identity (driving licence, passport, birth certificate, firearms licence)
- master copy of the commercial register statement and company registration number
- master copy of the VAT registered person
- certificate of roadworthiness (TP)
- certificate of the origin of the certificate of roadworthiness (ORV)
- verified letter of attorney (proprietor, executive representative, the person charged with the sale and transfer of the vehicle)
When you are exporting your car into the EU countries and the buyer is a taxpayer, he pays the price without the VAT. In case you are exporting the vehicle into the EU countries but the buyer is a non-taxpayer, he needs to pay the price with a VAT increase as in the Czech Republic.
Export to the countries out of the EU
In case you are exporting out of the EU, the buyer does not pay the VAT, however, he needs to leave a principal sum until the vehicle (semi-trailer, trailer or a van) crosses the EU borderline. Only then can the principal sum be returned.
We export our vehicles all over the world. Get to know where. For example:
Do You have questions about exporting vehicles? Do You need to make an appointment?Contact us